Making Your Website Vision a Reality for Every Budget
We create responsive WordPress website designs, working very closely with our clients to make their vision a reality.
A website design is more than just words and pictures.
Our websites have thousands of features available for all of your requirements:
- Contact Forms and Polls allowing easy visitor interaction and feedback
- Google Map to location of business
- Customizable Portfolios, Albums, and Galleries
- Blog integration
- Social Media integration
- News Posts, with RSS syndication, to easily keep your visitors informed
- Paid and Free Membership sites
- Search Engine Optimized and submitted to all major search engines
- Easy Administration Panel allowing you full control over your websites content
- Premium Backup Solution to save your website in the event of user error or hacking
- eCommerce with integrated payment gateways (PayPal, Google Checkout, Stripe, etc.), dynamic shipping rates (UPS, USPS, FedEx), and product management features
- Auction integration and capabilities
Offering Different Types and Sizes for Different Needs
- For the single service business is that is just starting out, we offer a Starting Business Website of 1-5 page to start getting your name out onto the web.
- Businesses that are a bit more established or are offering multiple services should consider our Small Business Website package.
- For the business that has products to sell online, an eCommerce Website has special functionality and capabilities such as store setups, shopping carts, and merchant services.
Your options are limitless when it comes to functionality with feature rich plugins compatible with WordPress. Client is responsible for the cost of all premium plugin purchase and licensing fees.
Send Us Your Logo
Send us a high-resolution image (PNG) of your logo and we’ll upload your logo and customize the theme to have your logo and clickable phone number fit within with the header.
Pick Out Your Stock Images
Most website templates have stock images displayed in the website’s pages. As website owner, you’ll want these images to represent you and your business. You can find nice stock images for only a few dollars each. Start browsing images at Bigstockphoto.com.
Send Us Your Content
As we move through the setup process, we’ll need your content. You provide your desired text in Microsoft Word format sent via email and we’ll add it to your website.
Sign Up for Website Hosting
You’ll need a hosting account. We highly suggest our SmartHosting, our shared dedicated hosting. Our SmartHosting has an awesome staging area for us to build the website. If you have alternate hosting already in place, we can use that if they support WordPress. Contact us to see if the hosting company you’ve already got in place meets our requirements. Some do, and some definitely don’t.
Review and Approve Your New Website
Once we receive everything from you, we’ll get the site set up and have you review the final project. Once you approve the changes, we’ll move your website to your domain.