Support Services—$75 per hour – 1 Hour Minimum
- WordPress Instruction (Minimum Two Hours)
- Web Coordination Support
- Business Support
- Scheduling Coordination
- Contact Management
Prior to starting Virtually Everything in 2001, Barbara Rowen was employed as a word processor, technical writer, computer trainer, litigation assistant, paralegal and copywriter. That experience provided her with the skills she needs to provide stellar business support to her clients:
- WordPress Instruction: For the beginner in the WordPress world, we can teach you how to add your content and images the correct way. (Minimum Two Hours)
- Website Hosting Account Transfer: Do you need to move your existing website to a new hosting account? We can help! Let us move your website to your new hosting provider with little or no downtime.
- Administrative Services: We eliminate the hassle of working with multiple service providers by coordinating all outside efforts and gladly act on the client’s behalf toward the completion of any project.
- Internet Research: What are your competition doing in the marketplace? Are you familiar with how your target market would find you? For the information you want to know but don’t have the time or energy to find yourself, let us do the searching for you.
Barbara and her team members have been extensively trained to support business professionals.